The Highland Heights Lunchbox Program meets the nutritional guidelines outlined in the Ministry of Education’s School Food and Beverage Policy.
We are happy to share that Lunchbox Orders is back!
New to the school? Or not familiar with Lunchbox Orders? Lunchbox Orders is a convenient, online ordering platform featuring local restaurants. An ordering calendar has been coordinated for the school community at www.lunchboxorders.com
The lunch calendar is NOW OPEN and will feature the following options:
|Monday||YoYo's - select dates|
|Wednesday||Pita Pit or Subway|
|Friday||Boston Pizza or East Side Mario's|
Please note there will only be one restaurant delivery per day and the restaurants will rotate.
How to Order:
1. Go online at www.lunchboxorders.com and click “ORDER LUNCH”.
2. New to Lunchbox Orders? Click “Create an Account” to register your family’s account.
3. Already registered? Please login directly with your current user name (e-mail address) and password.
4. Add your child to your account by clicking “add a student” and register your child with their new teacher and grade for the current school year.
5. Click “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering calendar.
S Proceed with ordering your child’s lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant featured.
7. All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed online by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit. Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are also accepted.
Please ensure the correct teacher and grade are selected to prevent missed or lost lunches on the day of delivery.
1. With every meal purchased, a contribution will be made to the school’s fundraising program.
2. Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Ordering online is fast and easy!
3. All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy. Healthy Schools Policy
4. Orders may be placed weekly or in advance, for the full length of the program.
Things to Remember:
• New orders must be placed by Sunday at 12pm (NOON) for the following week.
• Orders will not be accepted after the Sunday deadline.
• Cancellations will be accepted two (2) days prior to delivery.
• If buses are cancelled due to inclement weather or If there is a school closure, all lunches will be cancelled and rescheduled for another school day.
Questions? Contact the Lunchbox Orders customer service team at 1-877-426-6860 or by e-mail at email@example.com
No results found
No results found